Ethics and Environmental
Our Business Ethics
- We support sustainable change initiatives and will continue to do so through the products we sell. All of our product ranges are from either recognized fair trade or ethical suppliers. The FSC label on the wood or paper products guarantees that customers can trust the sources.
Commitment to the Environment
- We have strong relationships with our partners that enable us to choose toys that are suitable for Early Years age and are great for the environment. Our range of toys, are produced responsibly using wood from renewable FSC-certified sources.
Commitment to the Rural Communities
- Fair trade is about better prices, decent working conditions, local sustainability, and fair terms of trade for farmers and workers in the developing world. Some of our selection is unique as it is made by hand, by buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations in countries such as Sri Lanka, Nepal and Philippines, Peru, Bangladesh and Kathmandu.
Soya & Water based paints
- This means that the materials used to make our toys they are natural, lead free and non-toxic. Many of our toys are coloured with plant dyes, left natural, or finished with natural beeswax.
- We want to ensure that you receive your toys in perfect condition and hence good packaging is essential. All of our packaging is 100% recycled including boxes, bubble wrap, brown Kraft paper and other paper used in boxes.