Everearth Giant Noah Ark
Early Years Foundation Stage
This product supports the EYFS Framework in the following areas:
The toys represent a nice mix of traditional and contemporary styles and they are all painted in subtle water based paints which gives them their characteristic colour-washed look.
EverEarth have produced this charming video which follows a little boy called Adam as he helps Noah locate all the animals and return them to the ark!
- They'll learn about consideration and care for others with traditional stories from the Bible.
- Beautiful and gorgeous toy
- Ideal for kids & toddlers and with it being the best and biggest toy ark's on the market it's popular with schools and Nursery to teach children all about Noah and his ark.
- This giant Noah's Ark with Noah, his wife and 11 pairs of animals is made from Bamboo.
- With a removable top and openings on the sides of the ark your little one can play to their hearts content as the animals go in 'two by two'
- Develops using their imagination and creativity can assist children to see the world in a new way. This helps them to become great thinkers.
- Develop communication and language by role-playing, and interacting with others through play, children can begin to develop their communication skills and start to understand social interaction in a better way.
- Understanding the world, will encourages the natural sense of wonder and amazement a child can feel when stimulated by this kind of play.
This is a perfect gift for all occasions, Christmas, christening, or birthdays.
Size: 64 x 26 x 32.5cm
My Little Selection will be using both Royal Mail and a Courier Company to Ship their Orders.
Orders placed before 12:00 noon on a working day (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays) will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all items are in stock.
|Delivery Option||Price||Delivery Times|
|Standard delivery||£2.95||3 - 5 days from dispatch (Mon - Sat)|
|1st Class delivery||£5.00||1 - 3 days from dispatch (Mon - Sat)|
|Special delivery||£9.95||Guaranteed next working day (Mon - Fri) delivery for orders placed by 12:00 noon - (Mon - Fri)|
* For delivery to Non EU European and Rest of World countries, there may be customs or import duties charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country. If you have any questions related to customs charges you are advised to contact your local customs office.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after Customer order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Customer through reasonable or unavoidable delays in delivery.
The goods ordered by the Customer will be delivered to the delivery/shipping address given at the time of order. If delivery cannot be made to the Customer's delivery/shipping address for reasons under our control, we will inform the Customer as soon as possible and refund or re-credit Customer for any sum that has been paid by or debited from Customer's account for delivery.
If Customer fails to take delivery because Customer has cancelled his contract under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, we shall refund or re-credit the Customer within 30 days any sum that has been paid by Customer or debited from Customer credit card for the goods less any expenses incurred for failed delivery.
Mylittleselection.co.uk is compliant with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) Act 2000, which gives you a 7 day "cooling off" period.
If you change your mind and decide to return an item, you must inform us by e-mail on email@example.com any time up to 7 working days starting the day after delivery.
On receiving our confirmation that the goods can be returned, you must make sure that the item returned is in perfect re-saleable condition, meaning that it is unused and with all the original packaging and instructions. We will not be able to refund you otherwise.
Once we have satisfactorily received the goods back from you we will process the refund for the cost of the goods, less any delivery charges paid.
The cost of returning the goods back to us will be your responsibility. If you would rather arrange for our courier to collect the goods from you then we will deduct the relevant collection costs from the price of the goods. The remaining balance will then be refunded to you.
You can, if you like, use your own courier or another delivery method, such as Royal Mail, back to us. If you do, we would strongly recommend that you obtain some kind of “proof of delivery/postage”. This will be required in the event of you making a claim for any lost or damaged goods.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a refund for any goods that have been made to your specification or personalised. Goods of this nature are excluded from the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) Act 2000
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If the goods received are damaged, then we will offer you a full refund, or if you would rather, an alternative product. In either instance, please note that you must notify us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org of the damage within 24 hours of accepting delivery. We are not able to process any claim for any damaged goods after this period of time. This condition is imposed by Royal Mail and our couriers.
When you return the goods back to us please make sure to enclose all the packaging, instructions, leaflets etc., as well as a brief explanation of the fault or damage.
We recommend that you obtain a “proof of delivery/postage” from your carrier when returning the goods back to us. Without this, we will not be able to refund your carriage costs.
Any goods that have been made to your specification or personalised, will not be liable for a refund. Items of this nature are excluded from the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) Act 2000. When goods such as this are received damaged, we will endeavor to repair or replace them. If this is not possible, we will offer you a full refund.